Re: [aprsisce] NWS show individual option

  • KEITH BOYER
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2012
      Lynn,

      Finally had some time to figure out the NWS part.  Quite a bit in there but I downloaded file and did some basic set up.

      Thank you for the resource.

      Keith Boyer N4TRN
      Orange County Communication Auxiliary
      Skywarn Orange County (Technical Advisor)
      www.w4mco.org

      On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      There must be enough available MultiTracks to show the number of enabled
      offices. Unchecking one of your offices is probably getting you under
      that limit.

      Close a bunch of MultiTracks and you should see Show Individuals enabled.

      PS. The Windows Mobile and WebDT platforms have very limited multitrack
      capabilities (0 and 1 respectively), so this option may not be very
      useful on those platforms.