RE: [aprsisce] Worldwide APRS Frequencies

  • julienmervyn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 9, 2012
       144.390 MHz  - Trinidad and Tobago

      Julien  Dedier / 9Z4FZ

      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 11/8/2012 12:28:33 PM
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Worldwide APRS Frequencies

      I have a few here http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:frequencies

      Current VHF ones will be, changing as I get more responses from around the world

      144.390 MHz - Chile , Indonesia , North America, Singapore , Malaysia

      144.575 MHz - New Zealand

      144.660 MHz - Japan

      144.640 MHz – China , ( Hong Kong with CTCSS 110.9Hz)

      144.800 MHz - South Africa , Europe, Russia , UK

      144.930 MHz - Argentina , Uruguay (no confirmation found. Hope this is not a typo?)

      145.175 MHz - Australia

      145.570 MHz - Brazil

      145.525 MHz - Thailand

      145.825 MHz - APRS Satellites

      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 11, 2012

        I am listing more shortly and supplying better maps, next up is to contact National Societies for those I cannot find.

        You might want to try and contact DL1HXB went aboard the boat She has recently and it was setup for HF and VHF APRS http://www.sy-momo.de/ham/ham.html