Re: [aprsisce] TCP/IP Connection to Kenwood TM-D710A?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
      Bluetooth serial devices are cheaper than TCP/IP ones. I use a USBGear
      BT-0240 to connect to a TinyTrak4 for my KJ4ERJ-1 IGate and an IOGear
      GBS301 to connect to my D700 mobile from APRSISCE on my cellphone for
      KJ4ERJ-12. In APRSISCE/32 these can be either a Bluetooth connection
      (if you're using the stock Microsoft Bluetooth stack) or pair it up and
      use a COMM port connection.