RE: [aprsisce] Fwd: [amsat-bb] Indonesian Satellites for 2013

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012

      Well the info I could find on the intended orbit was 8 degrees which means not receivable for a large part of the planet

      [amsat-bb] Indonesian Satellites for 2013

      Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:46:20 +0000 (GMT)

      Trevor . <m5aka@...>

      amsat-bb@...

      The report submitted by the Indonesian National Society ORARI to the IARU Region 3 conference in
       Viet Nam mentioned the amateur radio satellites they hope will be launched in 2013.

      http://www.iaru-r3.org/15r3c/docs/025.doc

      ORARI is supporting LAPAN, the Indonesian Space Agency, to launch Satellites as follows:
      • Satellite LAPAN – TUBSAT (in Orbit since 10 January 2007)
      TTC            436.075 MHz
      •     Satellite LAPAN – A2 (will be launched Mid 2013)
      TTC            437.425 MHz
      •     Satellite LAPAN – ORARI (will be launched Mid 2013)
      Downlink Voice 435.880 MHz
      Uplink Voice   145.880 MHz
      APRS           145.825 MHz
      TTC            437.325 MHz

      I believe the satellites will be launched into a low inclination orbit so won't be accessible from high latitude countries.

      73 Trevor M5AKA
      ----