Re: [aprsisce] MIC-E

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
      Have a look at the wiki for mic-e explanation. While there have a look
      at how to disable mic-e alerts.

      Can't give you direct links from the Blackberry.

      It's always good to have a look at the wiki for information, or read
      the archives as most questions have been answered dozens of times
      already.

      On 11/3/12, chuckn4ued <n4ued@...> wrote:
      > I keep seeing MIC-E transmit status . What does that mean and how can I set
      > APRSISCE so the MIC-E transmit status will not show up ?
      > Thank you Chuck Pridgen , N4UED

      Sent from my mobile device

    • Rob Giuliano
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
        > Configure >Mic-E Notification
        Above the line (supress), a check means the you won't receive messages
           > Supress Notification (supresses all but Emergency)
           > Supress EMERGENCY too
         Below line (not supressed or allowed), a check means the message goes through.

        Robert Giuliano
        KB8RCO