NWS help for the WIKI

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012

      I notice there is no info in the WIKI for NWS, anyone using APRSIS for NWS care to send me some info suitable for the WIKI?

      Trying to get the WIKI more up to date, there is no info at all at the moment for NWS

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012
        There some info at http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:shapefiles

        On 11/3/2012 8:44 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:

        I notice there is no info in the WIKI for NWS, anyone using APRSIS for NWS care to send me some info suitable for the WIKI?

        Trying to get the WIKI more up to date, there is no info at all at the moment for NWS

      • Cap Pennell
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012

          Remember too, our international APRS wiki,

          http://info.aprs.net

          73, Cap KE6AFE

          On 11/3/2012 8:44 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:

          I notice there is no info in the WIKI for NWS, anyone using APRSIS for NWS care to send me some info suitable for the WIKI?

          Trying to get the WIKI more up to date, there is no info at all at the moment for NWS

        • Adam Mahnke
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
            Working on this now.

            Going to be very basic, and I'm sure that it will need more information.

            Adam
            KC2ANT

            To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
            From: steve@...