MIC-E

  • chuckn4ued
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
      I keep seeing MIC-E transmit status . What does that mean and how can I set APRSISCE so the MIC-E transmit status will not show up ?
      Thank you Chuck Pridgen , N4UED
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
        Have a look at the wiki for mic-e explanation. While there have a look
        at how to disable mic-e alerts.

        Can't give you direct links from the Blackberry.

        It's always good to have a look at the wiki for information, or read
        the archives as most questions have been answered dozens of times
        already.

        On 11/3/12, chuckn4ued <n4ued@...> wrote:
        > I keep seeing MIC-E transmit status . What does that mean and how can I set
        > APRSISCE so the MIC-E transmit status will not show up ?
        > Thank you Chuck Pridgen , N4UED

        Sent from my mobile device

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012

          Configure/Mic-e Notifications/Suppress Notifications to turn them off.

          I would however just untick the ones you don’t want to see but leave emergency ticked, you never know you might want someone to respond to one you send at some point

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 3, 2012
            > Configure >Mic-E Notification
            Above the line (supress), a check means the you won't receive messages
               > Supress Notification (supresses all but Emergency)
               > Supress EMERGENCY too
             Below line (not supressed or allowed), a check means the message goes through.

            Robert Giuliano
            KB8RCO