RE: [aprsisce] Balloon over Maine

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2012

      Those of you are balloon fans I suggest joining the ANSRVR BALLOON group, where you can alert, and also get automated alerts of launches and bursts courtesy of KF7MVY

      You can join under messages/announcements in APRSIS32

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2012

        Speaking of balloons live interview shortly on BBC 1 with Felix Baumgartner. I guess only available in the UK . Will record as apparently exclusive footage of the jump also.

        Those in the UK tune into The One Show on now

        --

        Bob Harris (K9UDX)
        Bath , NH

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2012

          I going to write up a section on Radio Direction Finding does anyone have any screen shots of APRSIS32 in action doing RDF that I can add to the WIKI page?

        • Adam Mahnke
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 2, 2012
            If I can remember to send them too you. I forgot my flash drive at home today :(

            Adam
            KC2ANT

            To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
            From: steve@...
            Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 22:49:28 +0000
            Subject: [aprsisce] Radio Direction Finding

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 2, 2012

              Thanks Adam the more info the better, that actually goes for any part of the wiki

              To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
              From: steve@...
              Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 22:49:28 +0000