Re: [aprsisce] W Canadian Topo Tiles

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      Nice find Fred!

      Thanks for posting the info, especially the xml snippet. Pulling tiles
      as I type.

      There are even tiles for up here in the middle of no where!

      http://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FVE6SRV-14&timerange=3600

    • Eric Weder
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012

        Thanks for that. Wouldn’t have tried figuring it out on my own.

        Regards,

        Eric

        Eric Weder

        Eric.weder@...