RE: [aprsisce] Paper Airplane from USI

    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 28, 2012

      Unless the Bee Line has changed recently, the GPS antenna is just taped to the receiver, you can move it, and admittedly the cable is very short. I would place it as far as possible with a clear view of the sky. That is not directly under the camera payload if possible. And don’t cover the antenna in foil you just shield it from receiving the GPS Satellites. As far as I know later versions have altitude switchable paths, I would use them, switch to no path 2000ft above your terrain altitude.

      Assuming your payloads came back in tacked I look forward to watching the next launch.

      And as James said launches are not hard, although for Lynn he would most likely lose the payload, unless it floats and he has a boat.

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

        Think I will be sticking to an Airbus plane when I board one next, not great when your pilots leave the aircraft early

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner