Re: [aprsisce] Paper Airplane from USI

    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 27, 2012
      On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > You've accomplished more than many of us kibitzers (except James and
      > Steve and possibly others) have every had the opportunity to directly
      > participate in.

      I call bull**** on that one... everyone has the opportunity to
      directly participate in a HAB project.

      All you need to do is to get up off your posterior and DO IT.

      You can buy the full tracking transmitter ready to fly minus batteries
      from RPC-Electronics. Fill a balloon with lift gas, tie the R-Trak HAB
      to it, and let go! You can put a camera on-board and take pictures for
      fun if you like.

      This stuff is not out of reach (until you let go of it that is)...

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

        Think I will be sticking to an Airbus plane when I board one next, not great when your pilots leave the aircraft early

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner