Re: [aprsisce] Paper Airplane from USI

  • Bob Burns W9RXR
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 27, 2012
      At 08:04 PM 10/27/2012, kc9tya wrote:

      >We did enjoy our day, although most of us only had 3 days to figure
      >out APRSISCE/32...Needless to say we could not get it to work properly.

      There _are_ people who can help. Besides the folks in this and other
      Yahoo Groups, there's an experienced balloon group at DePauw
      University in Greencastle and experienced APRS folks in Evansville,
      Bedford, Bloomington, and Indianapolis. I live in the western suburbs
      of Indianapolis and have been using APRSISCE/32 for a year or so.
      After starting with APRSpoint, then spending several years with
      UI-View, I'm now a big fan of Lynn's program.

      Bob...

      P.S. A good friend of mine's daughter is a freshman at USI this year.
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

        Think I will be sticking to an Airbus plane when I board one next, not great when your pilots leave the aircraft early

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner