Paper Airplane from USI

  • kc9tya
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 27, 2012
      The plane and balloon left the lift-off site together and landed together. The plane never released from the balloon. We did enjoy our day, although most of us only had 3 days to figure out APRSISCE/32...Needless to say we could not get it to work properly. We needed more time to ensure that all settings were correct. Apparently something went wrong with the planes' GPS device that is why it still showed up on my Kenwood TM-D710 at the lift off area. I really enjoy your site and all of the positive comments and helpful instructions.
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

        Think I will be sticking to an Airbus plane when I board one next, not great when your pilots leave the aircraft early

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner