Re-loading MapQuest

  • n5ag@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11 5:39 AM
      Hello,
      How do I re-load MapQuest after it has been purged? I had Purge checked really not knowing what that did. I see the folder but don't know how to make APRS32 recognize it over "original."

      Griff...N5AG
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11 6:33 AM
        If all your tiles are gone, then you only need to glide over areas of interest again and you will get tiles.

        But, since to me it looks like you are not getting replacement tiles. I would check your configuration for the tile set. Post your settings here if you wish and I or someone will take a look at them.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11 10:56 AM
          Re-read your post and maybe
          Toolbar --> Configure --> Map --> Tile Sets --> Mapquest --> left mouse click --> Accept
          Will answer your question better.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11 11:05 AM
            From http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/tile-sets:

            Note: Whatever Tile Set configuration you last Accepted becomes the default tile set for all new windows and across APRSISCE/32 restarts. The default tile set is indicated by the checkmark in the Configure | Map | Tile Sets menu (MapQuest Aerial in the screen-shot above).