Re: [aprsisce] Re:Dual port config?

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 4, 2012
      Sorry misprint on my part G8BPQ.

      From the KPC-9612 manual:
      <quote>
      XKISS (Extended KISS) Mode
           The TNC also supports multi-drop KISS mode, called Extended KISS (XKISS).  With this mode, the TNC can be
           connected to a G8BPQ node along with other TNCs on the same serial port, to provide multiple radio ports
           to the node.  Otherwise, XKISS works like KISS.  For information on this mode of operation, see the
           documentation for the XKISS software you are using.
      </quote>

      I absolutely cannot find the manual where I saw a reference "RIGHT UNDER" this section with additional information
      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO