SoundModem: Increase Performance

  • Timothy M. Admire
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      Good Evening,

      I just switched over to SoundModem from AGWPE and I see a number of tweaks in the manual that increase processor utilization but improve performance.  Frankly, I'm not sure what most of these ACTUALLY do, so I'm hoping to find some recommendations as to what should be tweaked if I'm willing to utilize more processing power?

      Thank you!

      /TA

      --
      Timothy M. Admire
      GO PREPARED

      Sonoma County Search & Rescue (sonomasar.org)
      Friends of Henry 1 (friendsofhenry1.org; fb.com/friendsofh1; @friendsofhenry1)
      FCC Amateur Radio License: KI6TFI (tinyurl.com/3cgtbdu)
      Facebook (fb.com/tim.admire)