New Sound Modem

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2012

      I have added Dire Wolf to the compatible sound modem list, no idea how well it works, offers AGW and KISS on a serial port via com0com

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012

        After a request by myself John WB2OZS has now included a KISS over IP port to the software.

        When I dig out a CD-Rom drive where the audio output works I will run a test