Re: [aprsisce] Re: Transmit bust

  • Greg D
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 26 10:40 PM
      Lynn, if you insist on making that menu item a non-cancelable directive, can you change the name from "Transmit" to "Transmit Now" to make it clear that it is a command, not a menu, and that there is no backing out?

      All the others lead to sub-menus that can be canceled, without side effect, by clicking on them again.  Yes, except Exit, but it's generally understood what it does.  Transmit has always been the odd one.

      Greg  KO6TH

      Robert wrote:

      Good solution. I like it.

      Bob, N7ZO

      > It's a moot point with the new implementation. It will transmit
      > immediately, with no cancellable question, if you're not zoomed in close
      > enough to be considered precise enough for moving ME. So most of the
      > time there won't be a question and hitting Transmit will do just what it
      > says, it will Transmit. If you hit it too soon after hitting it once,
      > there will be a question about forcing it too soon, but otherwise,
      > unless you're zoomed in close, no questions asked.

      > On 9/26/2012 9:26 AM, kd4dra wrote:
      > >

      > > I believe the cancel option is a built in safety. When I push the
      > > transmit I want to transmit, me for one I like the option to say no on
      > > move me to center.
      > > I believe the cancel is only to cancel moving you to center.
      > > Thanks for the fix.
      > > Rick/kd4dra
      > >

      > > Rick on Android Tablet

    • Greg D