WEBDT 360 tablets available to APRS group until weekend.

  • KA2CTN
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      The WEBDT 360 tablets some have been waiting for have finished the refurbish process and are ready to go. If you asked me to hold one and did not make a deposit, act now. First paid - first served. Only 15 tablets left and they are headed to EBAY this weekend.

      Tablet specs:
      8.4" screen
      AMD LX processor (MUCH faster than GX processor in the DT366)
      1GB RAM
      4GB solid state storage
      built-in 802.11b/g WIFI
      built-in bluetooth
      built-in webcam (rear facing)
      built-in barcode reader
      enhanced outdoor-viewable display
      Windows XP Tablet Edition with COA sticker (can also run LINUX)
      includes:
      new BIOS battery
      new internal battery
      stylus
      rubber shock grips
      power supply/charger
      docking cradle with two USB 2.0 ports and ethernet 10/100 port
      some minor wear on screen - no bad pixels
      shipping included for $225
      Postal money order preferred but Paypal can be accepted.

      Sorry, I can not ship outside the US.

      Contact ka2ctn@... for manuals and additional info.