SD card OSM folder

  • tomgyro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      I am running the newest CE on an older HTC phone. It has been flashed with WIN6.5 but it has limited main memory. I loved the dialogue box on set up for selecting a location for the tiles BUT... it did not allow me to pick the 4gig sd card. Lynn, this is not a rush item. Enjoy the balloons and local fare. When you get home we can discuss options.
      Thanks for this program. I have postponed my switch to a Droid device just to play with APRISCE. Thinking now is to keep this device for Ham stuff and the phone for phone stuff.