Re: [aprsisce] Mic-E Dismiss

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      If you look in your APRSIS32.XML file, you'll see <Ignore...> elements that have a Duration="1" attribute.  My intention is to support ignoring for a number of minutes (or would hours be more appropriate), but didn't get the User Interface for that done yet.

      On 9/3/2012 10:29 AM, Steve Daniels wrote:

      I was trying another piece of APRS software (Sorry Lynn)

      And it had something that would be great in APRSIS. The ability to surpress notifications for a period of time. On a per station basis.

      So someone is sending Mic-E Special every minute, you can hit a popup option and not get notified about that alert for a period of say 10 mins

      You have after all seen the alert and decided you don’t want to take action, but you might want to for future alerts.