Mic-E Dismiss

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012

      I was trying another piece of APRS software (Sorry Lynn)

      And it had something that would be great in APRSIS. The ability to surpress notifications for a period of time. On a per station basis.

      So someone is sending Mic-E Special every minute, you can hit a popup option and not get notified about that alert for a period of say 10 mins

      You have after all seen the alert and decided you don’t want to take action, but you might want to for future alerts.