RE: [aprsisce] WX without customized comment

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2012
      Just to remind the topic as I saw no comments.
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof
      SQ5NWI

      2012-08-27 09:05:09 UTC:
      SR5NLK>APWW10,WIDE2-2,qAR,SQ5OCH:/271104z5222.73N/02055.28E_293/002g006t061r
      000p010P000b10089h92/fWD
      2012-08-27 09:08:24 UTC:
      SR5NLK>APU25N,WIDE2-2,qAR,SR5GK-2:@270908z5222.73N/02055.27E_270/006g012t062
      r000p008P000b10090h92/fWD/- Weather - Jablonna - WS2300
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof
      SQ5NWI