RE: [aprsisce] Compressed Altitude (Dev: General: 2012/08/30 09:19)

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012

      Noticed by SQ5MRF and SQ5BLK.

      Documented by SP9UOB, SP3LYR and partially by me.

      Reported by me.

      I'm real fan of APRSISCE/32 and I promote your program here in Poland whenever I can.

      Here you have today stats from my SQ5NWi-11 instance which covers the whole country and all polish stations over the world (at least prefixes SP and SQ).

      This shows that APRSISCE/32 is higher than Kenwood and Yaesu ;-).

      SP.jpg

      --

      Regards,

      Krzysztof