Re: [aprsisce] Re: BlueTooth Connection

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010
      Well, unfortunately then you're going to have to have something
      hanging off your laptop.

      You'll need a dongle that does Bluetooth, one for each end. There are
      people that have done this, in fact I think Lynn has his set up this
      way.

      There are wires involved though.

      On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Rick <kd4dra@...> wrote:
      > No I would have to get a dongle
      > Rick
      >

      > --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, James Ewen <ve6srv@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Does your laptop have built in Bluetooth?
      >>
      >> James
      >> VE6SRV
      >>
      >> On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Rick <kd4dra@...> wrote:
      >> > Is it possible to connect TT4 by way of bluetooth to my laptop that i run aprsis 32 on I want to cut down on wires.
      >> >
      >> > Thanks
      >> > Rick/ KD4DRA

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010
        OK thanks very much for the help from James and Bradley
        73...Rick