Rotating Storms & Refresh fix (Dev: 2012/08/29 16:52)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2012
      Corrected subtle issue with screen repaint timer. This may fix a
      refresh delay issue that was reported a while back. I discovered this
      while trying to make Storm Wind Barbs rotate in a semi-smooth fashion.
      Configure / Screen / Date/Time / Performance now shows the millisecs
      remaining until the next screen paint as well as the reason the screen
      paint is coming.

      Since the APRS Storm packet (and the storms they represent) don't
      include a wind direction, said storms wind barbs are now controlled by
      Configure / Screen / Wind Barbs / Rotate Storm. Oh, and if we ever get
      an APRS Storm in the Southern Hemisphere, it should rotate the other way
      'round. (Patrick KJ4OVR)