Re: [aprsisce] Oops!

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 29, 2012
      APRS messages already been sent and ack'd.  No change in the beacon comment just yet.

      Looks like he just turned his radio on after having had it off for at least 2 days:

      http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=WA2VOY-7&limit=50&view=normal

      On 8/29/2012 2:22 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:

      Might be worth asking him to correct the beacon, else there are going to be a lot of annoyed users.

      Not that it’s his fault

      From: kj4erj@...
      Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:44:02 -0400

      I need to check my tone parser for FreqSpec.  Tone is SUPPOSED to be 3 digits and I might be overwriting the byte past the end of the packet in there somewhere.  Fix hopefully coming soon.

      Interesting.  Steve, G6UIM, just reported the same thing at the same line, but yet all of my instances ran right through it.

      Keep reporting them when/if they occur, but this particular line's packet allocation hasn't changed in a long time, so it must be some new kind of trashy packet being injected into the APRS-IS somewhere.

      On 8/29/2012 1:35 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

      Haven't seen an error for some time. Came back after hitting the cafeteria and saw this! I was doing nothing. Honest.

      No clues for you!

      Fred Hillhouse Jr
      http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?N7FMH