Re: Windows Mobile Devices this program operates on?

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2010
      Good information from you Lynn, Fred and Collin. I have access to a HP iPAQ 3670 and loaded APRS-CE 1.02 from the TAPR site onto it to check the sizing the unit might be to old use it does need a new battery.
      It was one used here at work thats no longer used. The APRS-CE runs on it even though is not your work Lynn. I do understand about trying to get things done when your out of town too. its impossible for sure.

      Oh if any of you have questions about Icom Products ask me as I worked there from 1989 until 2001 as a technical support rep. I'll do my best to provide an answer. If I don't know then I will say so and not try to dream up something. ;)

      Gary K8IZ