Re: [aprsisce] Logging and saving telemetry data

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2012
      Not yet.   I only capture and record definitions to convert and label the most recent telemetry packet.  I have a ToDo item to do graphs and all sorts of fun stuff, but it's not there yet.

      Telemetry will appear on the station popup menu of any station for which telemetry has been received.

      On 8/27/2012 7:45 PM, Bob Harris wrote:
      In APRSISCE is it possible to log and save the telemetry data from a specific station? Want to be able to monitor a new piece of equipment and look at the data at my convenience.

      Most of the time the telemetry packets in which I am interested will be arriving via RF. Occasionally, it might be via IS but not critical to capture those packets (at least at the moment).
      --

      Bob Harris (K9UDX)
      Bath, NH