Re: WebDT366

  • ka2ctn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2012
      The old DT366 model works OK but the newer DT360 and DT310 work great with XP Tablet Edition or XP Embedded. Find them on EBAY or on the webdt forum at http://webdt.org as well as manuals, software and general support.

      I have been using one running XP for a few years and love it for APRS as well as other apps. The webdt can also run Puppy Linux and there are some experiments with Androis x86 as well.