Re: receiving messages though IS relay not working?

  • kc2kjq
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2012
      KC2KJQ IS THE I-GATE (using TM-v7a and Signalink USB, via aprsis32 and soundmodem v0.44b)
      KC2KJQ-7 is the desired message receiving station (d72)
      KC2KJQ-2 is the second aprsis32 terminal attempting messaging through IS only

      both KC2KJQ and KC2KJQ-2 will successfully send messages directly using the soundmodem under over TCP-IP (home network)

      any messages coming GATING from IS are not getting received by D72 (even though the same soundmodem transmitter is transmitting them)

      would there be an issue with the "me not 3rd" setting in one of the computers?