Re: [aprsisce] Messages Tab ?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2010
      Check out http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSFilter.aspx for all of the
      filter options. If you're home-based with fast Internet, you can use
      t/m to receive all messages of which Bulletins are a subset. Otherwise,
      I'd have to search aprs101.pdf to find out what the Bulletin prefix is
      (I believe they're just messages to certain prefixed callsigns) and then
      add a b/BLT* or whatever makes sense.

      I'd have a more complete answer, but I'm vacating in Spain at the moment.

      Lynn (D) - EA1/KJ4ERJ