Tracker2 vs TT4 positions

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012
      Copying the list because every question asked probably has more
      interested answers (or something like that).

      The e-mail you copied discusses a TinyTrak4 which has features to pass
      the GPS data through to the connected computer as well as a feature to
      pass all TT4-generated packets to the PC port as well as transmitting
      them via RF.

      The Tracker2 and/or T2-135 do not provide these features to my
      knowledge. The only way a connected PC client will "see" the packets
      generated by Tracker2 family devices is if they are heard back via a
      digipeater and successfully decoded by the device.