DX windows and exceptions (Dev: 2012/08/03 17:05)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      Corrected ?DX response when there is none. I borked it last release
      while trying to add the Min Dist value to the response.

      Track recent DX receptions in a distance/time ordered list so that when
      the furthest one expires, the more recent next furthest one is available
      for use by the Status Report DX option, but nothing new is triggered.

      Right click on "APRS-IS OK" (aka Port Status) pane gives menu to bring
      up port-specific status windows.

      Port-specific status windows provide dynamically refreshing view of
      windowed and hourly DX stations.

      Support "Ignore DX" on station popup menu if it is already ignored or
      has been directly heard via RF. (James VE6SRV)

      Support Configure / DX / Ignore cascading menu to show and clear
      individual or all stations being ignored by the DX detector. (James VE6SRV)