Maps

  • james_jolin
    Message 1 of 61 , Jan 5, 2010
      I am new to this program, so be gentle. I installed aprsisce for Windows 32. I entered my validation number and all I get is the stations and a big circle with n, s, e, and w. Is there supposed to me a map or somthing. I looked for some documentation, but now appears that is not available yet??
      Jim wa9arb
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 28
        Just change the {z}/{x}/{y} to %z/%x/%y and it'll work.  I just tested all three as Tile Sets.  I did not experiment to find out just what zoom levels are supported by these servers, but I don't think they go the whole way out to 20...

        On 3/28/2017 11:29 AM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

        The following three lines are the key to setting up a Tile Server in APRSISCE/32.

        I haven't actually tested them yet, but they should work with appropriate massaging.

        On 3/28/2017 11:12 AM, jerrygable@... [aprsisce] wrote:
        Take a look at the Stamen Maps (http://maps.stamen.com/#terrain/12/37.7706/-122.3782).  They are open source and look pretty good.