New poll for aprsisce

  • aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 171 , Aug 2, 2012
      aprsisce group:

      If a new packet is directly received from the current DX station at the same distance, should an updated DX cluster packet be transmitted? Remember, the timestamp is in the DX notification and the "opening" is still current.

      o Yes
      o No
      o Maybe - explanation e-mail sent to group
      o Huh?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Rob Giuliano
      Message 171 of 171 , Aug 20, 2013
        All 5 of my GPS send the messages listed.
        Other sentences sent by my
            All 5 alos send:
             GLL
            VTG