DX cluster fix (Dev: 2012/08/02 06:38)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Ok, so maybe I shouldn't try to code while watching the Olympics, but at least I figured out the bust before anyone reported it.  DX cluster reports (at least on the D7) cannot go to any of the "standard" toCalls or they won't be recognized.  I was using the standard APWWnn/APWMnn, but have now fixed it to use >DX as I've seen other examples do.

      Also, if you send a ?DX directed query and there's any DX currently known (subject to Configure / DX / Min Dist instead of Min Trigger which forces the transmission immediately), and if a port is enabled for DX cluster transmissions (Configure / Ports / <YourRFPort> / DX checkbox, a packet will be formatted and sent.

      PS.  Per http://www.aprs.org/TWP.html, it seems this bug is only in the original D7, but I wanted a way to manually trigger it via the query anyway...

      Notice that due to a program quirk in the original TH-D7, that the AX.25 TOCALL must NOT be any of the normally recognized APRS generic calls.