Station Expire Age

  • mm1ptt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Quick question, I'm having a memory block.

      How do I change the time out for stations are heard over RF?

      I'm monitoring 20m and I want to see the stations I've heard over a 24 hour period, but currently they disappearing from screen after 30 mins.

      Im also not noticing the stations fade as they age, is there option to enable that?

      Chris, MM1PTT