Activity logging bug?

  • Patrick Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      I have noticed this for a while and never really looked into it.. When
      I start aprsis in windows, activity logging is enabled.. if I do not
      turn it off I get prompted about saving that setting on exit (no
      matter how many times I have told it yes or no on previous runs).. If
      I do turn it off I do not get prompted on exit, but when I restart it
      is enabled again and if I then exit I get prompted..

      Is this working as expected, or an issue?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
        Exactly which Enables / Logging checkbox are you asking about? And can
        you e-mail your APRSIS32.XML file to KJ4ERJ@... and I'll see if I
        can duplicate it here.