Re: [aprsisce] (Dev: 2012/08/01 08:09)

  • Charles Blackburn
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
      yea my bad, I have LDS, (Lynn Deffenbaugh syndrome) it’s called doing 3
      things at once lol.... I normally cut out the yahoo crap that gets added to
      the bottom of the emails.

      I was talking about the escape sequence, maybe a menu or a button that sends
      the sequence for you.

      charlie

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
        I'm planning a menu option that sends a pre-configured (and named)
        sequence. The ones I listed will be provided by default, and an XML
        edit will be able to add more for the local user. But if there's any
        additional sequences that we already know about, I'd just as soon add
        them to the initial implementation.

        PS. Don't know if you noticed the KJ4ERJ-4 packets that bounce around
        your RF and IGate every now and then. I'm testing a new device over here.

        On 8/1/2012 12:06 PM, Charles Blackburn wrote:
        > yea my bad, I have LDS, (Lynn Deffenbaugh syndrome) it’s called doing 3
        > things at once lol.... I normally cut out the yahoo crap that gets added to
        > the bottom of the emails.
        >
        > I was talking about the escape sequence, maybe a menu or a button that sends
        > the sequence for you.
        >
        > charlie

      • Lee D Bengston
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
          On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

          PS. Don't know if you noticed the KJ4ERJ-4 packets that bounce around

          your RF and IGate every now and then. I'm testing a new device over here.

          Is that a TOCALL of 'RWUY8T' I am seeing?

          Lee - K5DAT

        • Lee D Bengston
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
            On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Lee D Bengston <kilo5dat@...> wrote:

            On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

            PS. Don't know if you noticed the KJ4ERJ-4 packets that bounce around

            your RF and IGate every now and then. I'm testing a new device over here.

            Is that a TOCALL of 'RWUY8T' I am seeing?

            Lee - K5DAT

            Ok, Dev: 2012/08/01 08:09 says it's a Tiny Trak 4.  :-)

            Lee - K5DAT

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
              On 8/1/2012 5:51 PM, Lee D Bengston wrote:

              On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

              PS. Don't know if you noticed the KJ4ERJ-4 packets that bounce around

              your RF and IGate every now and then. I'm testing a new device over here.

              Is that a TOCALL of 'RWUY8T' I am seeing?

              Mic-E.  Going for short packets at the moment.  Just shrunk down my KJ4ERJ-9 T3-135 as well.

              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
                On 8/1/2012 6:04 PM, Lee D Bengston wrote:

                Ok, Dev: 2012/08/01 08:09 says it's a Tiny Trak 4.  :-)

                And the packet itself clarifies that to an MT-TT4.  Still in development and under test.  News and results once we've worked out a few kinks.

                PS.  It's got promise, IMHO, for a certain classification of uses.

                Lee - K5DAT

              • Randy Love