AGW setup (was: set)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Let's start back at the beginning:

      What version of AGW are you running? Is it PE or PEpro?

      What TNC do you have configured within AGW, or are you using it as a
      sound-card interface?

      Have you looked at AGW from their own Monitor view? Do you see clean
      packets being received there?

      What callsign-SSID are you using for APRSISCE/32?

      Do you have a valid APRS-IS passcode entered in Configure / General?
      See: http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:password

      We can go further once we get the answers to those questions.

      PS. Not to muddy the waters, but if you're using AGW's PacketEngine
      solely for the soundcard TNC, there's a new kid on that particular block
      in the form of UZ7HO's Soundmodem. It is a PE work-alike and drop-in
      replacement, but has much better decoding capabilities, but that comes
      with higher CPU consumption. You can see it at
      http://uz7.ho.ua/packetradio.htm