set

  • steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      hi, I have read the manual but am still having problems
      I have AGW configured and I have input into APRSIS on Windows xp
      Most of my data input is like this
      agwe2:2012-08-01T13:33:55.609 AGW:DataKind(K) Non-AX.25 in 91/127 Bytes of AGW( Wed,01Aug2012 00:00:00 Wed,01Aug2012 00:00:00)

      Although I have had some good packets.

      Also how do I report my good packets on the IS server, I cannot do this with UI view either.
      Any help would be gladly received
      thanks
      Steve G7AHP
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
        Let's start back at the beginning:

        What version of AGW are you running? Is it PE or PEpro?

        What TNC do you have configured within AGW, or are you using it as a
        sound-card interface?

        Have you looked at AGW from their own Monitor view? Do you see clean
        packets being received there?

        What callsign-SSID are you using for APRSISCE/32?

        Do you have a valid APRS-IS passcode entered in Configure / General?
        See: http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:password

        We can go further once we get the answers to those questions.

        PS. Not to muddy the waters, but if you're using AGW's PacketEngine
        solely for the soundcard TNC, there's a new kid on that particular block
        in the form of UZ7HO's Soundmodem. It is a PE work-alike and drop-in
        replacement, but has much better decoding capabilities, but that comes
        with higher CPU consumption. You can see it at
        http://uz7.ho.ua/packetradio.htm