RE: [aprsisce] Re: If you build it, they will come.

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      Keep your winds James.
      Even here in central Europe kind of tornadoes happen and we experienced them
      this summer in Poland as well as last year.
      I believe they are not so destructive like big tornadoes in North America,
      but hundreds families lost their homes and other goods.
      Tragedy is tragedy even if it happens to one man...

      To stay in topic - fortunately APRS network is alive here and number of
      users is not so low compared to infrastructure nodes. ;-)
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof
      SQ5NWI