Re: [aprsisce] My Log file

  • Stan Leeds
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2010
      As for your password for accessing the APRS-IS, then if you still have UI-View, then open it up and get the password from there.

      If you don't have UI-View, then check back at the UI-View registration website and re-retrieve the password.

      Good luck and 73,

      On 6/17/2010 11:04 AM, John Rose wrote:
      Hi Lynn !
      I have ithe program up and kinda working!
      I have used ui view but have forgotten my password
      and I inavertantly errased alot of old files out of the ui-view mail folder.....
      including my password.
      John Allen Rose
      Just a short note
      with some feed back here, no whining. ;-)
      when I installed the program I hadn't created a folder ahead of time,
      so asked if  it can store most of these file folders in the main user folder,
      and for some reason it wiped out some of my screen icons file settings off the task-bar
      and screen settings for the background.. I didn't lose the original files...
      so that caught me by surprise! and that was easily corrected.
      Maybe that section of install sub-routine could be modified to create a new folder for the installation,
      and an option to add an icon to the desktop to boot!
      I can see that this may very well be the solution I hoped would be out there.
      The program is looking very promising!
      Best regards,