Passcode

  • Adam Mahnke
    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 8 4:27 PM
      Can someone give me a hand getting an APRSIS passcode for KC2RWF?

      Adam
      KC2ANT
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 6
        Passcode sent off-list.  I see no evidence of any requests coming through the normal channels.

        On 2/6/2017 11:41 AM, Mark Hansen mjh5356@... [aprsisce] wrote:
        I am needing a passcode for aprsisce/32. I am a member of the yahoo groups and have sent requests to the owner but have not received a reply. Is there another way? Can someone help......

        Thanks

        Mark Hansen KF7PYT