RE: [aprsisce] Webdt-366

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2012
      Good to know that you were successful. :-)

      I use similar configuration - application on internal flash drive D and maps
      on CF card.
      It works fine with Bluetooth GPS as well as with Kenwood D710 when mobile.
      For Internet access I use WiFi card (unfortunately works only in 64bit WEP
      or unencrypted mode, but for mobile it's OK) connecting to home AP or to
      Android phone AP.
      Previously used also Bluetooth for Internet Access when used WinMo phone
      without WiFi hot-spot feature.

      I agree, this is really effective and low cost solution.
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof
      SQ5NWI