Re: [aprsisce] APRSIS32 on a MacBook Pro 2012

  • George D. Nincehelser
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2012
      Shouldn't be a problem.  I've used Parallels to run all sorts of Windows programs as a virtual machine within the MacOS.

      George

      On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 1:36 AM, jandgandjochem <vk2jng@...> wrote:

      Wondering if it would be possible to run APRSIS32 on the above MacBook using "CrossOver" software which allows running Windows programs (maybe not all) on a Mac.

      I would like to give it a try but thought perhaps there is someone out there who has done it.

      Thanks