RE: [aprsisce] Re: Filter Help

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 28, 2012
      And I would ask also for inverse approach.
      Filters configured based on area marked on the map with multiline object
      created locally in APRSISCE/32.
      I believe that it would be very complicated to serve each possible shape,
      but at least for rectangular shape equal to area filter it may be simple. I
      hope.
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof