Re: [aprsisce] Message ack's

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2012
      There is one thing already in the Chat window and that's the counter and timestamp in () over at the end of the line (you might have to scroll over to see it).  If it is going up, then the message is still retrying.  If it is a large number and the next line down doesn't have a number yet, then things are stalled waiting for the previous ack.

      The only truly indeterminate state is when the last outbound line in a Chat window has a number in () that is not moving.  You can't really tell if it got acked at the last minute or if it has actually exhausted its retries.

      And when the colorization occurs, I will attempt to remember to include textual clues as well.

      On 6/21/2012 12:29 PM, Adam Mahnke wrote:
      Yay, more colors.

      </sarcasm>