RE: [aprsisce] See you all for Field Day!!! And the Rocket Recovery!

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2012
      I forgot to suggest you also I-Gate made on APRSIS32 combined with the RX
      device for example using sound modem or connected directly via serial port
      if D710 or other KISS capable device will be in place.
      This requires Internet access and I have no idea if it is feasible there on
      the desert unless you use satellite access.
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof
      SQ5NWI

      PS. After waching the video on http://www.soundingrocket.org I understand
      why they require good insurance so much. ;-)